Friday, April 17, 2009

Neighborhood riff raff.....

So, most weekends (when the weather cooperates!) we hang outside with a bunch of freaks while the kids play...between the 4 houses there are 11 kids, from 11 months to 15 years. 10 girls and one poor boy, I guess I should call him young man now. He is great with all the younger kids, one of them is his sister :) It's unusual for Steve to be home on a weekend but last week was Izabella's spring break so he was home and got to play too! Anyway, it's rare that we have a camera out but we did this one weekend, there are a few people missing cause they don't like their picture taken so we left them out...(and my double chin is the reason I'm not in more of them!)
Always good company and good conversation.........lots of laughing!!

This is Karen and Matt, she's trying to eat Soxy's treats! I told you they were a bunch of freaks! She's got 3 girls. Carolyn, Margaret and Alice.
Then Sandra, who most of you know anyway.
She belongs to Christina and Robert!
who's the creep with the crazy eyes?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The funny part of this, I wasn't even drunk!...but I certainly look it!