Thursday, November 26, 2009

We are thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!

What Izabella is thankful for in the following order ;) :
food
home
trees
water
technology
friends
school
animals
moon
clothes
money
vehicles
family *whew...I was begining to feel left out ;)*
not blind
health
smart
U.S.A.
languages
strength
toys
carpet ??
ceiling ?? *I think she was trying to say her home or shelter?!*
color

I am thankful for my entire family, I wouldn't have made it through this last year without each of you. I am thankful for Izabella, she's my heart walking outside my body and I don't remember life without her. I am thankful for Taylor because of the woman she is becoming but GAWD help me is turning 18 soon.

I am thankful for Steve, my greatest love and biggest pain in my ass that I can't imagine living without. I am thankful for our health. I am thankful for our friends *freaks* and how much we've been able to help each other out over this last year, couldn't have done it without you! You're family now, like it or not! I am thankful to have a job when so many others do not. I am thankful for life! I am thankful for each day and I am thankful for driveway drinking :)...just saying!

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's to another turkey day, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!

0 comments: