Sunday, November 25, 2007

Plain ol' silly!

Just feeling silly today! I've been off work since early Wed afternoon. Didn't really leave the house for a couple days, just cooked turkey and the usual stuff for Thanksgiving. Over ate, as usual and just couldn't get off the couch. And then there's Izabella would couldn't stop talking and moving or running and playing. She just couldn't understand why we were in a coma. We finally got out yesterday and tried to do some shopping. We ended up meeting a friend who was trying to help momma find something to wear to her Christmas party coming up soon. Izabella helped me pick out stuff to wear and help me with zippers for almost 3 hours, without one single complaint. Oh! and the best part of the whole day was when she told me I was jiggly! It was just GREAT!! I think I need to write Santa an extra special letter this year!

Anyway, I finally caught this on the camera, she's been tying to learn how to cross her eyes and never thinks she's really doing it, when she saw this picture, she couldn't stop laughing but she was also very proud of herself.

and so was momma....... ;-)

Love and miss you all, see you soon XOXO!!

0 comments: