Sunday, November 25, 2007

Puritan Woman!

Here she is. Her class had a Thanksgiving play at school last Friday. Her part was a Puritan Woman and her line? "Mercy ME!". Her teacher read a story and each time she said a particular part, the kids would say their lines. Too cute!




This is the whole class! The tall blonde boy in the back row is Drew (aka: partner in crime!) He invited Izabella over for a play date a few weeks ago for getting green all week at school. He picked her over everyone else in the class, I think we're in trouble!!

After Izabella's Thanksgiving Play at school, she got to come back to work with me. She loves going to work with me and eventually she just kicked me right off the computer altogether. She also drew and colored lots of pictures for everyone. You even got to eat lunch with all of us. I can't wait until you can come back to work with me again.




0 comments: