Thursday, April 17, 2008

Daddy's Birthday, more Easter pics and soccer!

Daddy's birthday was the same weekend as Easter this year, wierd! Anyway, I made his favorite, chocolate cake with Grandma's white icing. Made sure to double the icing since Taylor was in town because her and Steve like to eat it by the spoonful! yuk!
Then we painted Easter eggs all night and came up with some real beauties! I think you'll agree. That same weekend we had Izabella's first soccer game. We also came up with the name of the team, the "Tornados!" and I have to tell you a quick story about this. It was their first game of the season and before we left the house we were trying to come up with names for the team to pick from and Izabella kept saying anything but the Tornados which is ironic since that's what they ended up picking. Well Izabella was one of the first 5 out to play and I have to say, she's a little trash talker. I have no idea where this comes from but I couldn't hear what she was saying but I did see one of the coaches reactions, which was like, "well OK then, let's just play!" when I asked him later he told me that she said, "we're gonna suck you up!" her explanation for this was, well we're the Tornados, get it, we're gonna suck you up! I couldn't very well argue with that. I didn't know whether to encourage or discourage this. We got quite a kick out of this, Tay and I laughed about it all day! Enjoy!

0 comments: