Monday, April 21, 2008

Sassy for the Summer!..........

Izabella and Daddy have been plotting against me to get her hair cut off. He's been tucking her hair in her shirt when she brushes her teeth and then has her come find me and tell me how cute it would be if we cut her hair off. It would be cute for Summer she tells me, and keep her cool, she says. So, I finally gave in! It's only hair, I keep telling myself. We had a very busy day on Saturday. We started out in the morning with community service for girl scouts by picking up trash in the industrial park down the road from our house! That was fun, she likes using the little grippers, she called them, to get up all the cigarette butts. She even said she got a few "butt" covers, that made her and Christina laugh so hard. I guess they figured this was the only way we'd let them get away with saying butt so many times! Then we were off to a soccer game, they don't really keep score but Izabella's team played better. She even took the ball and had a full length on everyone else and drove the ball home and into the net. You can't imagine how proud she was of herself, couldn't wipe the smile off of her face all day! After the game we went to Hotdog Heaven, a little place in Woodstock square (the cutest little downtown shopping area) and had some hotdogs outside since the weather was so beautiful! Then we went for the haircut. I was taking pictures the whole time and sending them to Daddy on his cell phone so he could experience it as well. I took 10 probably but am only showing you the best 3. So, here's the final outcome, it's really cute and she just loves it. She keeps looking in the mirror and saying she seems someone else looking back at her. But, she knows it's still Izabella. She had a sleep over at Christina's house Saturday night and I hope to post some of those pictures later so you can see them both together. They are just like sisters, love/hate relationship, if you know what I mean. It changes with the wind. Anyway, enjoy! Not too much longer and she'll be out of school and off to summer camp. She's going back to where she went for PreK during the summer.

Here we go!
Looks like a small animal, huh? I never thought anyone else could have more hair than me!
The final outcome!

1 comments:

CIrons said...

She looks precious! Such a pretty girl like her mommy!