Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

I've been very bad lately about keeping up. With Izabella's last week of school and having to go to TN to get Tay, etc. It's just been crazy. I took all of last week off so that I could volunteer at Izabella's school for all of the last week activities! What fun that was, I will post pictures of this later. The girls and Steve took me to Kani House - a Japanese Steak house - for my birthday. They just don't slow down after 21 do they! Eek! 36! Anyway, we snapped this picture of the girls and I just wanted to share. They were both wearing their white sundresses and both looked so beautiful! We got a good gene pool it looks like to me! Anyway, Izabella started Summer Camp this week and Tay will be back to visit on Thursday for the weekend. I doubt we are going to see much of her this summer. She's taken a nanny job for the summer so I'm not sure how she'd be able to get away from that.......ho-hum, I guess I knew this would happen to us eventually. Too much stuff going on at home for her to miss. I guess we'll see her at HS graduation! just kidding tay! Anyway, have a good week everyone. My camera is in need of service, so I am getting pictures from everyone else's camera's so there may be a delay in my posts.




2 comments:

CIrons said...

Beautiful picture!

CIrons said...

That last comment was from me, for some reason my computer was signed in on shadie's account!