Sunday, December 14, 2008

All I want for Chri-th-ma-th is my 2 front teeth!

I knew it wouldn't be long until that other one came out. This one was a little traumatic. So far, each of her teeth have come out differently, this one was no exception. It has be dangling for about 3 days now and this time Izabella thought she could pull this one out all by herself. She started to pull it out and the minute there was blood involved, then came the tears. She wouldn't let Daddy look at it and I heard her calling for me. When I got upstairs I asked her to let me see it and literally it was just hanging so I just pinched it and it came right out. OMG! what an ordeal! It took a few minutes but then came the smiles! I thought I would also give you all a look back at the past teeth that have come out. I can't believe we are up to 5 already! AND, there's one more on the bottom that won't be too far behind this last one.

0 comments: