Monday, March 19, 2012

$15 dollar laundry room makeover!

You may not believe me but seriously, I didn't spend more than $15 to redo my laundry room (closet). I had some left over paint from Izabella's room makeover and I got a wild hair one weekend after being inspired by my new found love of Pintrest! I spent $6 a piece for the new knobs. Aren't they cute? boxer shorts and a t-shirt!

THEN, I found this cute idea on pintrest for your socks that are missing their matches. So simple and it's kinda become wall art now! and it's always changing. I'm still working on putting the saying above the socks... Department of Missing Socks...no sock, left behind...

I also have been meaning to make myself a window earring holder like the one I made for Taylor's room makeover. Well, I finally got around to that too!  I think it turned out just as cute as the one I made Tay, minus the cool doorknob that it hangs from ...
I added hooks to the sides and bottoms to hold the earring that don't fit in the screen as the ones shown. I just love it and it's become the artwork for our bathroom as well. and BTW, I think this above only cost me about $35 total to make, including the vintage window. :) I love it!

Who KNOWS what I'll do next....I'm in a D.I.Y. DO mode! We just got some new bedding for our bedroom and I have a little something in mind for the artwork that Tay got us while she was in Barcelona. Turns out it matches the new bedding perfectly and I'm working on an idea to hang it above our bed. I'll put up pics of everything once I've figured out exactly what I want to do there. Anyway...ENJOY!

0 comments: