Sunday, September 7, 2008

Artists in the house.....

Izabella and I got creative this weekend. Izabella at school and me by command of Izabella. First is Izabella's 1st self portrait, that can only be seen within the confines of The Mingolla Kingdom. Not bad, eh? She wants to enter an Art contest at school with the theme of "WOW!'. She's still thinking about what she wants to do, I'll keep you all posted... Then, on Saturday while playing with Polly Pockets all morning, some how the clay came out and Izabella wanted to make cakes that Polly Pockets could come pay money for. So, we put our heads together and look what we came up with. I think we give the show "Ace of cakes" a run for their money, what do you think? Then as usual it was time to gather with friends outside. The weather has been awesome here lately, in the 80's and it's perfect at night with a little breeze. I snapped a few pictures of the kids, they were having so much fun!



0 comments: