Saturday, September 27, 2008

So proud of my big brother...

While we were home, I took a ton of pictures of my brother's house. It's just beautiful! They've been in the house for about 4 years now (I think) and it's still a work in progress, but I think they 've done more than they have to finish by now. I think the last few things to do are to replace all the windows, kitchen and to finish off the rest of the basement. I love staying there when we come to town because it truly is like a resort! Anyway, here are some pictures of the house. (these are in no particular order!)



While I was taking pictures of the house, I came across this wedding picture of David and Melissa and I just thought how beautiful it was and wanted to share it with some of you again and with some of you for the first time. They've been married now for 12 years! My how time flies!

0 comments: